APC’s support for refugees relies on membership fees and donations (ref. APC Activity Report 2015).
Any contribution, however small, is appreciated.
We offer a safe money transfer via credit card (JBC, Master Card, VISA), with support of the online payment platform mPAY24. Just fill in the donation form at the end of this page, and you will be connected with an mPAY24 template where you can enter your credit card details. The data will be transferred via TLS (Transport Layer Security, better known by its former name SSL – Secure Sockets Layer).
Alternatively, you can also transfer money via PayPal or to our Austrian bank account:
- Recipient: APC – Alpine Peace Crossing
- Bank account number: 26609
- IBAN: AT24 3502 8000 0002 6609
- BIC: RVSAAT2S028 (Raiffeisenbank Krimml, Austria)
N.B.: The “SOFORT” Online-Banking feature of mPAY24 is active only for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland and Switzerland.
APC Donation Principles:
- 100% of all donations are transferred to recipient(s) without any administrative costs, and all amounts are tax deductible in Austria.
- APC is a non-profit organisation staffed by volunteers, all administrative expenses of the charity are covered by membership fees and separate contributions.
- Every contribution is documented for Review.
|In recognition of our work, APC was awarded the Austrian Donation Seal of Approval # 06060 as of Jan 7, 2016|
Fields with * are mandatory.